- Groundwork for a Community-Based Parental Intervention Program for Primary Health and Social Workers in Turkey, 2019, Nebi Sümer.
- Relationship quality, positive emotions, and grief adjustment among bereaved parents, Asuman Büyükcan Tetik.
- A physiological confirmation of probability bias in anxiety and depression, Robert Booth.
- The Role of Responsiveness Variability and Average Responsiveness in Relational Outcomes, TÜBİTAK, 2018-2021, Gül Günaydın.
- Towards an objective neural signature of integration processes, 2019-2020, Nihan Alp.
- The Relationship Between Autobiographical Memory and Depression, funding: TÜBİTAK 3501, 2015-2018, Çağla Aydın.
- Individual Differences in Object Visualization: Cognitive Correlates, Assessment, and Applied Perspectives, funding: EU 7. Framework, Program Marie Curie Career Integration Grants, 2014, Olesya Blazhenkova.
- Dil ve Bellek: Geçmiş ve Gelecek, funding: TÜBİTAK 1002, 2013, Çağla Aydın.
- Science and Religion: Religiosity of Scientists in Turkey, SU Internal Research Grant, 2012, Çağla Aydın, Faik Kurtulmuş and Ateş Altınordu.